What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize to user.
Cookies can be:
- Cookies themselves: those that are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: Cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies analysis: those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
Specifically, the cookies used on this site are:
|_ga||Third Party, Persistent, Statistics||2 years||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to track visits to the website|
|_gat_gtag_...||Third Party, Persistent, Statistics||1 year||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to track visits to the website|
|_gid||Third Party, Persistent, Statistics||1 year||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to track visits to the website|
|PHPSESSID||Owned, Session, Technical||Session||This cookie is used by belenus-project.eu to store user session|
|wordpress_logged_in_...||Owned, Session, Technical||Session||This cookie is used by belenus-project.eu to store if the visitor is logged in|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Owned, Session, Technical||Session||This cookie is used by belenus-project.eu to is used to store if the user has accepted the storage of cookies|
At any time you can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options you have installed:
- Google Chrome:Managing Cookies and site data.
- Firefox:Enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences.
- Internet Explorer:Block or allow cookies.
- Safari:Navigate in Internet.Paragraph Protecting personal information (bottom of page)